New Okhla Industrial Development Authority is generally known as Noida. It is one of the amazing places to enjoy and a popular city in India’s northern state of Uttar Pradesh.
It is not only a place for corporations, education, and businesses but also a perfect place to visit in the hot and humid weather. You will enjoy every place in Noida.
This Place is regarded as the greenest and cleanest city in India.
Noida is well connected to Delhi. Moreover, it falls under the catchment area of the Yamuna River. There are amusement parks, refreshing water parks, art galleries, gaming zones, pubs, and a lot of fascinating places to visit.
Here are some important and best places in Noida:-
- The Grand Venice Mall
- Worlds of Wonder
- Snow World
- Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal and Green Garden
- Stupa 18 Gallery
- Atta Market
- Okhla Bird Sanctuary
- Brahmaputra Market.
Find out the Pincodes of various places in Noida that help you to navigate all locations with ease.
- This is a fashionable gastropub that is celebrated for its open terrace.
- Because the open terrace is lined delicately with loving foliage, live big screen for sports lovers and live music.
- Furthermore, there is an enchanting interior and mouth-watering food.
- Most of the visitors and people in the city are captivated by its fascinating appearance.
- A rustic wooden warm interior and a multi-cuisine with light make the place look amazing.
- The dishes are so delicious and flavorsome in Skyhouse which is surely pleasing for any food out there.
- Some main dishes on the menu are garden-fresh vegetable Dimsums, Peri-Peri Chicken, Dahi Wala bhuna, Kukkad, Vegetarian platter, Tandoori, etc.
- Location:- 5th Floor Logix City Centre Mall, Sector 32, Noida.
- Timing:- From 12:00 pm to 12:00 am (all days).
2. THE GRAND VENICE MALL:-
- It is otherwise called TGV Mall (Italian themed) which is one of the most popular and largest malls in Noida.
- The Grand Venice Mall is garnished with the model of Roman statues and Venetian buildings.
- There will be fascinating Gondola (boat) rides in two artificially made canals where you can enjoy an Italian song with your friends
- It is a perfect architectural delight that bears a resemblance to a lovely city, Venice. And an ideal place to hang out.
- The Magic Sky, India’s first digital sky, underwater sea walk, and mermaid in Venice mall are enthralling and entertaining.
- This Mall includes 258 stores, an ultimate food court, amazing multiplex cinema, a horror house, and an entertainment area that offers activities like a bowling alley, zip line ride, etc.
- Location:- Near, Plot No SH3, Site IV, Pari Chowk, Greater Noida, Noida
- Timing:- From 10:00 am to 10:00 pm ( all days)
3. WORLDS OF WONDER (WOW):-
- The Water and Amusement park are one of the largest amusement parks in India.
- This Place includes many rides designed for visitors of all ages, pleasant changing rooms as well as restaurants and cafes where you can have an enjoyable day.
- It also specializes in 26 world-class slides divided into two zones La Fiesta Roadshow, wave pool, rain dance zone, and a large man-made lake.
- Other than this, it also has games like Car Racing VR games, Hockey, and puzzles.
- They even have discounts for senior citizen visitors.
- Location:- The Great India Place Mall, Sector-38 A, Noida.
- Timing:- Opens from 11:00am to 08:00pm (all days).
4. SNOW WORLD:-
- This Place in Noida keeps you cool where you can exactly have a cool time with your friends and families.
- You can have endless joy in Skiing, Ice skating, Snow sledding, Tobogganing, and a thrilling range of snow-related activities.
- Snow World is loaded with a thick sheet of snow and snowsuit, several equipments and inclusive ticket prices are supplied to the visitors.
- This place will keep a temperature of about 10 degrees which makes it a memorable place for everyone.
- You can visit this place during the hot and humid summer.
- Location:- DLF Mall of India, Sector 18, Noida.
- Timings:- Opens from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm (all days)
5. RASHTRIYA DALIT PRERNA STHAL AND GREEN GARDEN:-
- This Place (National Dalit Inspiration Place and Green Garden) is a memorial that is built to honor the Dalit Leaders of India.
- It includes a mini-museum known as the Rashtriya Dalit Smarak and a green expanse built on an area along the banks of the river Yamuna.
- The key attractions of this place include the symbol for traditional Indian Welcome, high sandstone statues of elephants, Dr, B.R Ambedkar, and Kanshi Ram.
- The visitors are captivated by its interiors.
- It is one of the best places to visit and to hang out during our spare time.
- Location:- Ecity Bioscope Rd, Gautam Buddha Park, Sector 95, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Timings:- Every day, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
6. STUPA 18 GALLERY:-
- This art gallery showcases a few of the magnificent artworks done by Indian artists.
- If you like any of those paintings you can purchase them or even order a painting.
- Moreover, you can also see the details, and principles of the finest art and judge it.
- Stupa 18 Art Gallery is a great place where you can enjoy the works of many the present-time and modern artists as well as photographers.
- You can see Oil paintings, Water paintings, acrylic paintings, landscapes, and Buddha in this art gallery.
- Location:- Sector 104, Noida.
- Timings:- Open from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm (all days).
7. ATTA MARKET:-
- It is one of the most popular markets for shopping in Noida.
- Atta Market provides clothes, utensils, fashion accessories, musical instruments, etc.
- This market includes KFC, McDonald’s, and Bikanervala where you can get fast food, and also includes medium-sized shops which supply garments, jewelry, etc.
- Plus, it offers a surplus of shopping opportunities for everyone.
- This is an ideal place to pick good stuff at the cheapest price.
- Location:- Pocket E, Sector 18, Noida.
- Timings:- 10:00 am to 09:00 pm (all days).
- It is one of the best amusement parks especially meant for Kids.
- Kidzania has swimming pools and over 100 engagement activities that implant creativity, decision making, and problem-solving activities.
- This place offers more games and activities for grown-ups too.
- It provides a safe, special and interactive environment for Kids to learn and enjoy.
- There is also a food court with delightful cuisines.
- Location:- The Great India Place, Sector 38 A, Noida
- Timings:- Tuesday to Thursday – 10:30 am to 6:30 pm, Friday to Sunday – 10:30 am to 8:00 pm ( Closed on Mondays).
9. OKHLA BIRD SANCTUARY:-
- This is also called Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azaad Sanctuary which is located at the Okhla Barrage over the Yamuna River.
- This place is known to house over 300 kinds of birds.
- Okhla Bird Sanctuary features the large lake created by damming the river.
- It is a heaven for bird lovers and bird watchers.
- In addition to that, you can also find herb species, shrubs, and mammals in the sanctuary.
- Location:- Noida Plaza, N Block, Pocket K, Sector 95, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Timings: Everyday, from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
10. BRAHMAPUTRA MARKET:-
- It was locally known as BP where you can buy chaats, shawarmas, Chinese momos, Punjabi Parathas rolls, or South Indian snacks.
- In addition to this, you can find Briyani, Kebabs, Rabari, Falooda, Kulfi, etc.
- This food street is spotted with an array of shops and kiosks featuring books, gift items, accessories, and a wide range of food items.
- This is the perfect place to get the food you need.
- Location:- 865, Maharishi Dayanand Marg, Sector 29, Noida.
- Timings:- 9:00 am to 11:00 pm (every day).
These are the list of important places in Noida where you can enjoy yourself to the core with your family and friends. It will give you a lot of memories and experiences. So Visit Noida! and Enjoy to the fullest a stressful life.