JAC 11th Result 2020: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) on Saturday declared the results of Class 11 on its official web site. JAC chairman Arvind Prasad Singh introduced the results of the class 11 examination at the JAC workplace.
Students who’ve appeared within the JAC Class 11 examination can test their results on-line at jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
This yr, 3,46,504 college students have been enrolled for the class 11 examination. However, 3,39,061 college students wrote the examination papers and three,23,924 college students handed the examination, thus making the cross proportion of 95.53.
JAC Class 11 examination was performed between March 5 – 7 and the examinations have been performed for 5 topics. The examinations have been performed on OMR sheets and analysis was computerized. A complete of 250.
How to test JAC Class 11 Result 2020:
1. Visit the official web site at jac.jharkhand.gov.in
2. On the homepage,click on on the ‘Result’ tab
3. Click on the hyperlink that reads ‘JAC Class 11 Result 2020’
4. Key in your credentials and log in
5. The end result will seem on the show display
6. Download the results and take its print out for future use.