OPPO launched Reno5 5G smartphones in China lately, now the 4G model of the cellphone Reno5 4G has surfaced in stay pictures. This reveals the design of the cellphone alongside with specs together with a 6.4-inch 90Hz refresh charge display single punch-hole that homes a 44-megapixel front camera, in-display fingerprint scanner, Snapdragon 720G with 8GB of RAM, Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 on prime, 64-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel mono sensor.
It is alleged to come back with a plastic again with a gradient end, pack a 4310mAh battery with assist for 50W quick charging in comparison with 65W quick charging within the Reno 4 Pro that was launched in India earlier this yr.
OPPO Reno5 4G rumoured specs
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED show
- Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with EIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera and 2MP mono camera with f/2.Four aperture
- 44MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.7mm thick; Weight: 171g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4310mAh battery with 50W SuperVOOC quick charging
The OPPO Reno5 4G is predicted to come back in Starry Black and Fantasy White colors and is alleged to be launched in international markets together with Indonesia and India in early January 2021.
(This story has not been edited by Newslivenation workers and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)