Every summer some new and exciting refreshers are being launched by Starbucks and from all of them, strawberry acai refresher is highly loved and purchased. No doubt all of those drinks are super refreshing, chill, juicy, and flavorful but their skyrocketing prices or unavailability sometimes can make the consumers shattered. And for this cause, we came up with the right solution as we have the exact strawberry acai refresher recipe which not just looks similar but also tastes better than Starbucks.
Following the below-mentioned recipe at home gives you the freedom to make it healthier and also customize it as per your taste and preferences making your face and pocket happy. To know how you can easily make this energetic and refreshed summer drink in a few steps, read the entire article and beat the heat with us.
Ingredients of Strawberry Acai Refresher Recipe
To make the strawberry acai refresher hit the same as Starbucks, you need the below-mentioned ingredients to have in your kitchen:
1. Strawberries: This is the star ingredient of this drink which gives it a soft red color along with the refreshing and fruity flavors. If you do not find fresh strawberries in the market then you can buy the alternatives like freeze-dried strawberry powder or whole strawberries.
2. Acai Berry Powder: It gives the refresher some flavors which are similar to fresh wild berries and chocolate. The alternative for acai berry powder is to use acai juice which works compatible the same.
3. Syrup: This gives sweetness to the drink. You can use simple syrup, honey, jaggery, or any other sweetener available in the market as per your health and taste preferences.
4. White Grape Juice: It is one of the secret stars behind the strawberry acai refresher recipe which gives the drink its tanginess, color, and crisp flavor which hit the taste buds instantly. You can also go with apple juice or any other fruit juice which has a light color.
5. Green Tea: This ingredient makes the drink strong and energetic. You can also use green coffee extract or even have the option to skip it as this will not affect the taste of the refresher.
6. Ice and Water: To make it chill, you also need some ice cubes and cold water.
Strawberry Acai Refresher Recipe
Now, it’s high time to prepare the drink and enjoy the summer with more chill and freshness. So, without any further ado, let’s dive into the steps:
Step 1: First, prepare your green tea by keeping the tea bag in hot water and straining it into another cup after a few minutes.
Step 2: After steeping the tea, put that cup into the fridge to cool down. If you are making a caffeine-free drink or using green coffee extract then you can skip this step.
Step 3: Now, you need to cut the fresh strawberries into halves and blend them into a blender with one cup of normal water.
Step 4: Blend it for about 5 minutes or until it starts looking like a very thin paste. After that, strain them finely in a pot/jug with the help of a kitchen mesh.
Step 5: Now, take the acai berry powder and mix it with ½ cup of water until the lumps get dissolved properly.
Step 6: At this stage, you need to pour acai mix, chilled green tea, and white grape juice into the strawberry juice jug.
Step 7: Whisk everything well and here is your strawberry acai refresher base all prepared.
Step 8: Now, take a pot/jug with ice cubes and pour the strawberry acai base with chilled water. Give it a good mix and add your desired sweetener to it.
Step 9: To serve the drink, take a glass with 2-3 ice cubes, pour the juice, and garnish it with strawberry slices. Now, enjoy the summer and beat the heat waves with this flavorful strawberry acai refresher recipe.
Strawberry Acai Refresher Recipe: Tips & Tricks
To make this drink more customized and unique, you can follow any of the below-mentioned suggestions:
- Use coconut water instead of normal water to make the drink thick, creamy, and heavy.
- Use can skip green tea to make the drink caffeine-free.
- Use jaggery instead of white sugar to make it healthier and tastier.
- Do not store it for more than one day.
- Give it a good stir before serving.
Just like this, you can make any drink at your place by following some quick, easy, and affordable instructions available on our page. This pink drink is all set to give you a tour of heaven and bless your taste buds with the freshest, tangy, and sweet flavors.
From ingredients, and steps, to alternatives, we talked about everything needed in this strawberry acai refresher recipe. And if you still want to know about any other recipe or have any questions then write them in the comment box. Till then, happy summer!
1. What is the cost of a strawberry acai refresher in Starbucks?
The Tall, Grande, Venti, and Trenta regular strawberry acai refresher costs around $3.99, $4.49, $4.99, and $5.29 respectively which is way too expensive.
2. How many calories does strawberry acai refresher consist of?
It varies as per the ingredients you are using but generally, it is between 9- 130 calories.
3. Does the strawberry acai refresher recipe include ingredients with caffeine also?
It depends on your customization. If you make it at home, then you can skip it otherwise Starbucks adds green coffee extract which is their main source of caffeine for this drink.